Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thank you!

I had an awesome birthday this year. Apparently it was my golden birthday because I was turning 23 on the 23rd. It was a very golden birthday because for once it didn't rain and I got to spend most of the day outside with my buds! We went to Newport and walked by the cliffs. Here's two of my favorite photos with the group:

I usually resort to buying thank you cards but I try to make them myself at least once a year. I felt inspired to do so around my birthday. Its nice to just sit down and make something simple. I pulled out some origami paper and drew some of my current favorite animals.

I love this origami paper. It reminded me of the forest floor, with all the different species of plants growing at the roots of trees.

I'm really into drawing bears right now. I watched "Grizzly Man" a few weeks ago and I really can't imagine wanting to be anywhere near bears in the wild. Thats just crazy...

No comments: