Monday, August 16, 2010

Treats from the Lowcountry

Just got back from a week at the beach in South Carolina with my family. In addition to some new freckles, I also picked up a couple of goodies:

The Boots are from Worthwhile, an absolutely breathtaking store full of creative and inspiring clothes, jewelry and tiny thoughtful gifts. Not only do the boots come in a variety of great prints, but they are also fair trade and made of locally sourced materials. Each boot is signed by the person who assembled them. I can't wait to wear mine : )
Robot Candy co., also on King St. is filled with gummi's, vintage looking robots and kawaii school supplies! While I was overwhelmed by cuteness the BF snuck to the register and
picked up the foodie tote, funky monkey pouch and Rilakkum pencil case. (lucky me!)
The necklace is from Dixie Dunbar, a funky jewelry place I always like to visit when I'm in Charleston. I chose this onyx necklace cause I liked the different shapes and thought it would be a great piece to wear from day to night. All of these stores are on King street, so if your ever in Charleston I highly recommend stopping by. I was also digging the combo of these nail polishes... sort of funky, right? Enjoyed my vacation, now back to the grind...

No comments: