Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ch-ch-ch- changes


Spring is always a good time for changes and rebirth:  The new website is up!   Please follow me there on my new blog!  I'll have a few more of these posts up at Emu Attacks.  I'm also onto the 3rd round of The Printed Bolt's REPEAT competition!  Now there are only 6 of us left.  Thanks again to my supportive family and friends for getting the word out and cheering me on.  It means a lot!
  Signs of spring are emerging all over the neighborhood.  Outside our bedroom window is this beautiful tree.  When it blooms in the spring it makes me feel like we are living in a tree fort.
Every year I forget to photograph it we've been living in this apartment for almost 4 years now...Today I finally remembered to!
After spending a weekend in DC with my family it was nice to get back and see the tree in full bloom.  Providence is not the most international or coolest city but it feels like home.

No comments: