Monday, March 26, 2012

California Sun Turkey Sandwich

Hello bloggy readers!  It's been an exciting month full of contests and hard work redoing my website.  I can't wait for everyone to see it! (hopefully by the end of the week)  I also wanted to share a new recipe I finished over the weekend.

 It's for another awesome contest put on by Salli and Nate over at They Draw and Cook!  They asked artists to use a recipe featuring a tasty Kraft product.  I had a fun time working on this and in particular using a spring palette.  I've also started experimenting with making my own brushes to create textures = super satisfying!  There are a lot of beautiful entries this time around and I can't wait to see who wins the big $$$   


Later this week I'll have an update on the REPEAT contest.  I've made it to ROUND TWO!  Thanks friends and family members for making an effort to vote for me in the reader's choice award!  You guys are the best!



5 comments:

Jessica Rae Gordon said...

Love the pallet colours!

Joy said...

Yay! On to round two!

PS. Your recipes always make me hungry :)

Luzmaría Alam said...

I like the textures and colors :D good luck

salli s. swindell said...

I need to google the REPEAT contest! we love your new brushes and textures!!!

Jess said...

Thanks for all the nice compliments! You guys made my day!