Thursday, March 22, 2012

First round of REPEAT

Phew!  I got my "Tiny Dwelling" patterns done at the last minute.  All of the patterns are up and there are some amazing submissions!  Go check out the patterns and vote for mine now!  Here's a little glimpse into my process... A photo from one of my favorite books:  The Deep!  It's full of amazing photographs of deep sea life!



I also got a chance to use my handy dandy Spoonflower color swatch chart to match my digital colors to printed samples.


Inside my sketchbook some ink drawings for the Tulip Hill pattern.

Here's "Sleep with the Fishes"

 and "Tulip Hill"

I'm very happy with how they turned out!  Voting is open today-Sunday the 25th so please go vote for me!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Aaah! Your design turned out great! Totally voted for you! Good Luck!

Jess said...

Thanks Joy! You're the best!